Why Choose the Neighborhood Program at Hyde Park School?
A Learning Environment for Grades K-6. At our neighborhood program, students will engage in a positive learning environment that supports academic achievement and social development.
- Full-day Kindergarten classrooms
- Research based instructional strategies to support student learning
- Gifted services are available to qualifying students in grades 3-6
- Weekly special classes (Latin, Art, Music, STEAM and Physical Education)
- Additional musical training available through Band and the Suzuki method
- Student access to computers in the classroom
- Dedicated and highly-trained teaching staff
- Enrichment opportunities for grades 3-6 are offered each semester through student-selected electives
- Weekly Tutorial and Enrichment is offered in grades K through 2
- Parent involvement is welcomed and encouraged