Hyde Park School Dress Code
Students at Hyde Park School are expected to dress in a manner that is not distracting to the learning process. We ask that all parents review the following guidelines with their children and ensure that they come to school properly dressed.
- Hats, bandanas, kerchiefs or other headgear is not to be worn in the building.
- Tanks tops, spaghetti straps, tube tops or any shirts that expose the midriff area are not allowed.
- Shorts that are an appropriate length (not to be shorter than half of the distance from upper leg and knees) can be worn during warm weather.
- Pants must be held up with a belt at the waist. Undergarments cannot be showing.
- Dyed hair, make-up, excessive jewelry; tattoos or other items that are distracting to learning are prohibited.
- Clothing with profanity or violent messages is prohibited.
- Shoes should be comfortable and enable the student to walk safely about the school grounds. Flip-flops are discouraged.
- No shoe wheelies.